Soulutions Retreat 2020
Join us from 8:30am - 3:00pm for a one-of-a-kind, soul nourishing mini-retreat at Glen Oak Country Club on Saturday, February 29, 2020 (BONUS DAY!!!). Based on four life rhythms (rest, restore, connect, and create), you'll leave equipped with easy-to-implement ideas for bringing the sacred of Sundays into your everyday life.
Guest speakers include:
- Wendie Connors (author, speaker, business owner), "Rest: Creating Meaningful Memories through Sabbath Celebration"
- Lynn Dugan (author, chef, dietitian), "Restore: Life in Balance"
- Nikki LePore (speaker, ministry leader), "Connect: The Power of Friendship"
- Alicia Donovan (business owner, bee keeper, community leader), "Create: Stepping Into Your Creative Calling"
- AND an awesome "make and take" class led by Kate Wharton from Jewelsies by Kate!
continental breakfast, spa lunch, wine, and THE BEST SWAG BAG around (valued at $100!), filled with goodies from all the speakers AND the cool, make and take jewelry design you'll create on site with the amazing Kate Wharton! Details will be sent once you register!
No refunds given for this event. If you are unable to attend after registering, you can either gift your registration to someone else or choose to receive materials given out at the event.